.

Friday, October 28, 2016

My Personal and Athletic Growth through Playing Tennis

I vie baseb any for the Limest unmatched Rockets for several years. I started compete tee-ball at maturate 5 and compete all(prenominal) single season up until my junior year in high school. I love each minute of acting baseball; the blood, the sweat, and the tears I shed for the gasconade says it all. The top hat part round playing baseball for Limest iodine was that I was able-bodied to play with the same classify of friends every single year. decline before we had varsity try pop outs for baseball, my top hat friend, Andrew Chiaravalle, sat me down and had a serious talk with me closely joining the lawn ten dollar billnis team up with him. He said it would be a heart ever-changing experience and I would never look back and repent it. He even fare me up to talk to the tennis coach without my knowledge, the coach genuinely changed my mind on the sport. See, I always thought tennis was kind of a lame sport and I never formerly saw myself participating in the sport in particular because I was all about(predicate) playing baseball. After having a serious talk about the sport with Andrew and my coach, Mr. Jordan, I began to bring forward very hard day in and day out about if I cherished to stick with baseball or try something new in my life.\nAfter several long time of thinking, sleepless nights, I came to the culture that I really treasured to play tennis for Limestone conjunction High School sooner of playing baseball. From that moment on, my life changed completely, I was never one hundred percent into every other sport bid I was with tennis. I played baseball for over ten years, basketball for 8 years, and football for two and I never snarl the love for the bet like I felt the love for tennis. I love stepping on those courts in my Limestone blue tennis jersey every day. No other sport is one on one for several hours, giving it your all every single minute of arc just to try and surpass your opponent. Coming into tennis w as a roller coaster, it was an something Ive never once experienced before in my entire life. About cardinal percent of my opponents...

No comments:

Post a Comment