.

Friday, May 3, 2019

REFLECTIVE REPORT OF PRESENTATION Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1250 words

REFLECTIVE REPORT OF institution - Essay ExampleI came to learn quite a a number of things through my own foundation as well as those of my colleagues.The presentation was scheduled for the 28th of February 2014, an aspect that happened. Both the students and the assessors were seated in the year one classroom ready for the presentations at 1100 a.m. Due the number of students that had presentations the epoch, some time was spent which led to the culmination of the presentations at 1630 pm. The timing allowed scheduling of the presentations into two sessions the sunrise and afternoon sessions. Personally, I was scheduled to present in the afternoon session, which kicked off at around 1430 pm, immediately after the lunch break. I specifically took the stand at around 1545 pm and did the presentation within the ten minutes that were set by the assessors. The team of assessors include Bernadine, Dr. Paige, Florence and Dr. Tukasi. The feedback from the assessors provided a challeng e for me to improve on my presentation skills.The preparation for the presentation was a daunting working class for me. I understood that I needed to give my best especially based on the worthless performance in last years presentation. my determination was evident I made quite a number of consultations with friends and educators. In addition, I visited the British library where I visited a number of books and journals that expand my understanding on the inspirations of the Bible and how they affect the life of a Christian. Some of the materials visited includedAll these sources among others that were non directly quoted provided meaningful insight while laid a good platform for understanding of the topic. In addition, some other books as well as the internet provided some guidelines on public presentation.During my seek and preparation phase, I came across a lot of literature. There was so much information that was purchasable in the books as well as the internet sources. Howe ver, the internet sources lacked

No comments:

Post a Comment